Kanta Portraits: Art printing w/ B&W photo paper (Module 1: Colours from the Sun)
Teacher: Jeffrey Lim
Level: All levels
Duration: 4 hours
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Experience the process of Kanta Portraits, make positive prints, and bring colours through various alternative processes and mediums to Black & White photo papers.
This tutorial format class will cover Jeff’s unique method of printing, making positives, controlling contrast, producing colours & toning, pattern-making and mixed media, with the use of basic tools and materials available.
Learn the secrets of this alternative process!
- Hands on, open to novice, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Each participant will make and receive their art print.
- All materials and apparatus will be provided.
- A basic understanding of the darkroom process with BW photo printing is an advantage.
- This is the second of a two part workshop, the previous workshop (Instant Portrait with Kanta Box Kamra) is specifically on operating the box camera and making a portrait.
Participants can repeat this workshop to advance technically, from the use of enlarger, alternative methods and learning other forms of art printing with BW photo paper.