We know how difficult it is for artists to make projects to life with limited sponsorship opportunities. Hence, we want to help by offering sponsorships to those projects that need a little push to make it happen.
We are delighted to announce that Zontiga will be sponsoring films and processing services for the projects like these.
If you have a project that you want to pursue, please read on.
Submission deadline: April 15, 2021 (CLOSED NOW)
In order to promote photographic art creation and film as creative medium in the digital era, Zontiga is launching a call to such projects that require sponsorship to advance.
It is open to photographers and project managers - individually or collectively.
The goal of the grant is to provide aid to projects with original ideas and quality that match the ones solely determined by Zontiga. If none of the submissions meet the criteria mentioned, the grant can be let unsponsored and deferred to the next call.
Any individual, without prejudice of race, age or sex, is welcomed to participate in this grant either individually or collectively. Minors will require consent from parents. The call is open to any topic without restrictions of film. Projects that involve artistic and/or educational value, collaborative projects and those with a social objectives, will be highly valued.
An unlimited number of projects can be submitted per person or group It must not be for commercial use. No proposal that violates third parties will be accepted. This is the same for proposals that contain violent content, crime and illegal activities.
Proposal submissions can be made via email to email@example.com.
To complete the application you will need to provide the following information:
- Contact information
- A Dossier that contains:
- Short synopsis
- Technical data sheet/Documentation
- Film needs (approximate number of rolls needed, type of process, film format)
- Project schedule
- Project coverage and scope
- Curriculum Vitae including samples of previous works
Shortlisted projects may be required to present their proposals to us.
The selected projects will be supported with film of the selected stock and the developing + scanning services offered by Zontiga. The grant extends up to a maximum of 40 film rolls.
The service will not be performed with rolls that do not belong to the sponsored project, even if the maximum film roll is not met. Under no circumstances can the film or services be exchanged for other economic equivalents or deferred for future projects.
In addition, RM500 will be provided by us to the project as project allowance.
We will do our best to respond to all the submissions, although the time frame may vary depending of the availability of resources from us.
if the submitted proposals do not receive response from Zontiga within 2 months from 15th April 2021, they shall be considered unsuccessful.
/TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The person responsible for the selected projects undertake the commitment to include the logos of Zontiga and/or tag Zontiga in any communication or publication related to the sponsored project. This includes publicly on social networks, printed or digital media, etc.
- The images produced shall belong exclusively to the author or authors of the project. However, Zontiga reserves the right to use them without prior consent and financial compensation either in social networks, mailing or print advertising, referencing in all cases to the author/s.
- The submitted projects, whether selected or not, will be the exclusive property of their authors. Zontiga will not use them if they are not selected or make use of the ideas presented without prior consent.