We are collaborating with industry professionals and experience individuals in their respective fields to bring you these events and workshops.
Upcoming workshops and events:
- FiLM 101 Workshop (2 consecutive days, TBA); Fees: TBD
- Introduction to film photography
- Understanding variety/types of film cameras and formats
- Film characteristic and exposure methods
- How to work on a film camera
- Understanding F Stop
- Composition guide lines
- How to work on a light-meter
- Location shooting
- Developing the negatives (B&W)
- Understanding the concept of push and pull processing
- Photo review and critiques
- B&W Film Development introductory workshop (4 hours - 8:30am - 12:30pm on 15th Feb, 8th Mar, 15th Mar 2019). Fees: RM 75 inclusive of a roll of B&W film and processing chemicals.
- Schematic of B&W Film
- General process flow
- Hand develop the negatives (B&W)
- Concept of push and pull processing
- Examining negatives and Negatives Scanning
- B&W Darkroom printing introduction (4 hours 8:30am - 12:30am on 1st Mar 2019). Fees: RM 125 inclusive of papers and processing chemicals.
- Understanding Darkroom setup
- Type of enlargers, papers, exposures time and chemicals
- Making contact print
- More printings
- Print Spotting
Please register your interest by emailing to
email@example.com or send us message via our Facebook page.