Zontiga was born out of a love for photography in its tangible form.
Curated by a small team of photography specialists, we are a quaint studio space that offers a selection of limited edition photobooks, magazines, and merchandise from independent publishers and creators, featuring Asian photographers and regional perspectives.
Situated in Petaling Jaya’s nostalgic district of Taman Paramount, our space is a haven for photography in its physical form. Inside, you’ll find a bookshop, a library of rare, out-of-print, and signed photography books, an event space for creative gatherings and showcase, and a film lab and dark room where we work closely with photographers to hand process film stock to bring their visions to life.
Find our latest happenings on instagram @zontiga.
/ operation hours
Daily : 1200 - 2000
Wed & Thur : Closed
/ corporate info
Name : The Next Level Sdn. Bhd. (772160-M)
Bank : Malayan Banking Berhad
Bank Account number : 514196658594
Swift code : MBBEMYKLPJY
Please reach out to us for for collaborations such as the ones below:
- Books and prints curation and acquisition for collection and display in any location or event.
- Bookshop, Library, and Darkroom space rental for video/photo shooting.
- Space rental for small group events and showcase.
- Photography and book projects of any kind.
For collaborations other than the above, please feel free to also contact us via email. Due to our work load, we may not be able to respond to you immediately.
/ join us
At Zontiga, people have been the center of what we do—since day one. We knew that a unique work culture would differentiate us and serve as a foundation for our success.
So we set out to create an amazing work environment for all. One that is fun and where everyone is valued, heard, inspired, and encouraged to bring their full selves to work. This is what working with Zontiga is all about.
Currently, we have open position for:
Looking for a Part time lab assistant to take care of films from A-Z, from receiving film rolls to delivering scans and prints, from handling machines to chemical waste.
Do drop us a message with a self introduction at email@example.com with the title Part Time Lab Assistant, if the requirements below suits you.
- able to commit at least three months time.
- can work under environment of zero tolerance for errors.
- loves shooting with film, and great passion in photography.
2. Digital Content Editor
You will be responsible for:
- Instagram, Facebook etc. Social Media Management
- Scheduling, planning and rolling out social media digital content: Planning and organizing photography-related topics -copywriting, shooting, content production
- Website maintenance
- Responding and interacting with followers
- Track and analyze social medial trends and performance
Occasionally our staffs may also ask you to lend a helping hand for:
- Space maintenance: store keeping, customer service, cleanliness
- Event support: support for workshops, guest visits, book fairs, pop ups, markets or other events
- Other matters: day to day administrative tasks
- Savvy with photography-related topics.
- Good at interacting with people, experience in building social media presence and followings.
- Copywriting, basic shooting, and editing.
- Basic website coding knowledge
- Familiar with image/graphics/video editing tools
- Good command in English. Proficiency in other languages is added advantage.
We’re looking for person who is
- Having strong interest in photography art.
- Organized, and attentive to details.
- Willing to learn new things
- Good at communications
- Team player
Job type and salary:
Type - Part time
Salary - RM 16 per hour, Working hours of between 3-4 days a week. Our store hours: 12:00-20:00.
Please send us an email with title: Job Application (Digital Content Editor). Your email should contain your resume along with a brief introduction of yourself. To help us know you better, you may also share your past works, portfolios etc.
/ contact usemail : firstname.lastname@example.org
address : 21A, Jalan 20/13, Taman Paramount, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
whatsapp : +60 16 626 9960