B&W Film Processing Workshop
Learn to process your own B&W film!
In this theory and practical workshop, we will outline the steps and walk you through the process to successfully develop a roll of B&W film.
The aim is to equip you with the basic knowledge and skills needed to process your own B&W film.
What this workshop covers:
- Schematic of B&W Film
- Steps in the B&W development process
- Preparing chemicals and hand processing the B&W Film
- Concept of push and pull processing
- Examining negatives and negatives scanning
What is provided:
- Chemicals and equipment
- Darkroom usage fee during the workshop
What to bring:
A fully exposed roll of 135 or 120 traditional B&W film ready to be processed :) Please make sure this film is for B&W processing and not C-41 processing. Do drop us a message if you are unsure!
Who can join:
- Anyone new to film processing